GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Frankenboyle with low ice time.

Wait, I missed something. They tried trading Cally or Stamkos last year? Which one and what was the rumor?

It's been reported (a report that was alluded to today) that we tried to trade Stamkos for Eichel (at least) at the draft.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Come on now Tampa, keep it up and don't try and play with a lead, I'm sick and tired of that.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Softie from Bish, but that was Carle's man. He just got deke'd and beat. ****ing hell can we PLEASE GET RID OF MATT CARLE.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
With how good he's been all year, I can't be pissed at Bish for a softie. The guys need to pick him up with a couple goals in reply. He's earned it.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
With how good he's been all year, I can't be pissed at Bish for a softie. The guys need to pick him up with a couple goals in reply. He's earned it.

if he ever doesnt have a lot of these one year he will win venizen if plays like he does haha this is about only type that beats him unless is deflected or a great shot by offensive guy

so nope no blame just hurts with one goal lead

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

I agree, expecting him to keep a 1 - 0 shutout while the team plays as loosely on 'd' as we have sometimes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad