GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I'm sorry but that's BS. If you call that on JAM, the retaliation HAS TO be called on Burns. It was a cross check from behind right after, with JAM 5-10 feet away from the puck. Stupid ass reffing.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We haven't played poorly this game. We've simply played Matt Carle too much.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
And now a PK. And oh no, it was JAM, that sucks, now it will take a while before he sees the ice again since no matter how many penelties Condra or Carle takes they still always deserves more chances while the young guys don't.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Good kill.

Nowlittle over 8 mintes to get something done, time to get going.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Not really. We're in a good battle with a good team. But every time Carle makes a mistake it ends up in our net.

Lol I was kidding. We haven't played bad, just striking another jab at Carle. I mean, who would pass up the opportunity.

If somebody is bored one day, they need to go through all the GDTs and compile the anti carle comments into one.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Come on now, crash the net and put the puck into it already no more playing around and doing anything but.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
One thing about Hedman, he doesn't always make good passing decisions. Has me scratching my head at times.

Lidstrom was the same way when he was young. Keep in mind, he just turned 25. Another 2-3 years and he'll be the scariest defenseman in the league by a good margin.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad