GDT: 2/16/16 - 7:30PM EDT - San Jose VS Tampa Bay

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I wish we were better at scoring SH goals, we could need it in games like this.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
4th loss in the last 5 games now. Forget blaming the refs, we're the idiots who chose to keep playing Carle. Nobody put a gun to Cooper's head, that we know of.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Boston won as did Carolina.

I wish I knew how to create urgency with this team and figure out what will make them realize that they can't afford not picking up points.

CarpeNoctem

Chilling w The Chief
Oct 29, 2013
In The Night
I almost never blame Cooper, but seems like we got outcoached tonight. Basically, we never had a chance with bumblef**k #25 in the starting line-up.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
4th loss in the last 5 games now. Forget blaming the refs, we're the idiots who chose to keep playing Carle. Nobody put a gun to Cooper's head, that we know of.

Wsn't the Ottawa game the first game Carle had played in a while, and they have lost 4 out of 5 since then, maybe Coop sould understand that.

Victhor Ollesson

Dec 30, 2014
Florida
The over playing of Matt Carle.
Other bad things.
It all makes sense now...

Y-JP-HOCKEY-articleLarge.jpg

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, that was that, we started well but then decided to give Carle way more ice time than he deserves.

*sigh* and I get that it had everything to do with him playing his 700th game but he never should have reached that number when we need points.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And Bish.... get your head out of the headlights. Horrible performance made worse only by the bumbling giraffe and dumpster fire in front of him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad