LD Lane Hutson - Boston University, NCAA (2022, 62nd, MTL) - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
I'm excited to talk about Hutson here. I know people are split on whether he's even on Montreal or AHL, but I think he's going to have a big season in Montreal and contend for the Calder.

Reactions: Jack Spider

Jack Spider

Jun 2, 2022
I'm excited to talk about Hutson here. I know people are split on whether he's even on Montreal or AHL, but I think he's going to have a big season in Montreal and contend for the Calder.
We just have to wait to see how the pre season plays out. We don't know how hard the other young dmen come out of camp. Big question mark on the right side and then it's playing chess.

Reactions: CanadienShark

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
We just have to wait to see how the pre season plays out. We don't know how hard the other young dmen come out of camp. Big question mark on the right side and then it's playing chess.
Yep. By no means do I think he's a lock, but I personally want him on the team and I think he'll have a great season if he makes the team.

NikolaTesla

Aug 2, 2009
There are many factors that could determine wether he will be in the Calder race or not :

1. If mtl's pp1 consists of 4 forward and 1 defender then he would have to take Matheson's spot. If he does then yeah, he would have good odds to be in the Calder race. But good luck dethroning Matheson.

If mtl's pp1 consists of 3 forwards and 2 defenders then his odds of being in the Calder race would be good. But that would mean that either Caufield or Laine would be relegated the 2nd pp unit.

If he plays on the 2nd pp unit then his odds are severely lowered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad