Prospect Info: 17OA: Axel Sandin Pellikka

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

rawraw

Jan 19, 2019
Sweden
How about more highlights and actual info instead...?

Thanks to Pavelsdog (icehockeygifs) for these highlights:
Through 10 SHL games, Axel Sandin Pellikka has 4 goals, 2 assists, 21 SOG and an average TOI of 17:52. He’s also +3 and has yet to be on the ice for a goal against.

I wasn't a fan of this pick but this pick is looking better and better after each game. Kid looks like a player.

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
Well...

crow.jpg

OgeeOgelthorpe

Riccis per 60 record holder
Feb 29, 2020
The whole population might be gone as almost everyone here questioned this pick.

I don't think there was anyone really questioning the talent level of the guy, but the size/skating combo. He looks faster and stronger than he did in the viewings I had of him last season with Skelleftea. It really is an exponential jump in those areas. Whatever this kid is doing is working.

I've watched his CHL games this season but not any SHL games so far. The puck watching defensive tendencies I was worried about don't look fully worked out yet but they're less frequent than last season. The extra practices with Kronwall that our Swedish kids get is doing wonders for their games. Edvinsson, Wallinder, Johansson, Seider, and now ASP.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad