Prospect Info: 17OA: Axel Sandin Pellikka

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Guy is playing saturday here in Finland. CHL against Tappara Tampere. Can finally see him in a live game.

I wonder what happened for Skellefteå yesterday? They lost 0-1 for a poor french team Rouen at home. Just coudn't score.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Guy is playing saturday here in Finland. CHL against Tappara Tampere. Can finally see him in a live game.

I wonder what happened for Skellefteå yesterday? They lost 0-1 for a poor french team Rouen at home. Just coudn't score.
ASP didn't play. Skellefteå has a lot of good d-men and likely it's just normal rotation for what was supposed to be an "easy" win. Probably one of the worst losses in their history. Should mean ASP gets into the lineup as a regular next game.

When Salomonsson goes to NHL training that will open some opportunity, ASP really needs to grab that imo to stay as a regular top 6D and not get that ~#7D treatment.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
I don't see that #7 slot as any kind of problem, if he will get 19minutes from there. Usually only top pair guys will play that much.

It seems that he is heavily used, almost double shifted and gets pp time.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Pellikka on the 2nd D-pair.

Plays left flank on the PP. Shooting a lot. Jonathan Pudas is the QB point-man, like "seider" as a righty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad