OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
She pulled it out though..
That was a great comeback. After losing the first set 1-6, I didn't think she'd be able to turn it around, but she did!

Can't wait for tonight's semi. Last night it was easy flipping back and forth between tennis and football, now tonight the game is on Peacock, so it's going to be a giant pain in the ass....unless I lock myself down in the basement and have the game on the TV and tennis on the computer

Reactions: Embiid

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
That was a great comeback. After losing the first set 1-6, I didn't think she'd be able to turn it around, but she did!

Can't wait for tonight's semi. Last night it was easy flipping back and forth between tennis and football, now tonight the game is on Peacock, so it's going to be a giant pain in the ass....unless I lock myself down in the basement and have the game on the TV and tennis on the computer
It was a good match and happy to have an American in the finals. Sabalenka is going to be tough to beat tho...

I actually enjoyed the match between Sabalenka and Navarro the most....Navarro keeps improving too. Good future ahead of her.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
The dogs are pretty fired up this morning...

IMG_1825.jpeg

IMG_1824.jpeg

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Was going to finally buy a new mid range phone. Found the Galaxy A55 (Not sold in the US but I'm on Metro so it should work, don't care about not having more than one 5G band). Put it in my Amazon cart and decide to sleep on it to decide if I really want it. Wake up this morning and of course it goes up in price. This happens way too often when I want to buy things. Son of a gun.

Also smart phone innovation is dead. All the new flagships don't do much for me.

Reactions: trostol

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
You should show her Cities: Skylines

I HAVE.

I thought it would be a nice, stress free game for her. I showed her around, she got going. I took a nap. I was woken up a short time later by her in a panic yelling "Daddy!!! Our people!! OUR PEOPLEEEE"

She hadnt put in police stations so every house in the city began getting robbed and she freaked out lol

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I HAVE.

I thought it would be a nice, stress free game for her. I showed her around, she got going. I took a nap. I was woken up a short time later by her in a panic yelling "Daddy!!! Our people!! OUR PEOPLEEEE"

She hadnt put in police stations so every house in the city began getting robbed and she freaked out lol
This is how we learn. Wait until she starts with trains

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Anyone have recommendations on a brand/model of outdoor lights that are either battery or solar? Something that will actually light the area. Having the kids birthday party on the 21st and dont have any available outlets in the backyard

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad