OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
2 homes around here already have 5 huge Halloween yard decorations out.
I have a house near me that has had a yard full of Halloween stuff up since the beginning of August.

Honestly, it's not Halloween that bothers me. It's the psychotic Halloween adults.

• Wow
Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
That's where I go as well. I like Waves/Rodanthe/Salvo/Avon. The Waves market/deli has some decent sandwiches.

I used to go in september all the time, but now my oldest just started kindergarten, so it's school time.

My family rented a house right around the corner from Waves for several years in a row. It's a wonderful quiet little place.
20240903_211149.gif

That little stretch of land is a hidden gem. I feel bad even mentioning it online lol. Not that it's not known, but it is such a chill spot, you'd never want to see it get overrun. Luckily, the place is timeless.

20230826_181201.jpg

Waves market is where the chill kids go. You can't tell me these people don't have ties to the Northeast with that menu. They use Boar's Head meat, and they don't skimp on it. I wish I could get them around here, honestly.

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
I have a house near me that has had a yard full of Halloween stuff up since the beginning of August.

Honestly, it's not Halloween that bothers me. It's the psychotic Halloween adults.
Nov 2, Halloween stuff down, Christmas stuff up. And the latest trend, decorate your 12nft Halloween skeleton, with Santa hat and jacket.

I don't have problem with then decorations, just.that one month ahead is reasonable, whereas 2 months ahead is not.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Nov 2, Halloween stuff down, Christmas stuff up. And the latest trend, decorate your 12nft Halloween skeleton, with Santa hat and jacket.

I don't have problem with then decorations, just.that one month ahead is reasonable, whereas 2 months ahead is not.
I work at a Costco and we've been selling Christmas shit for over a month now.

It's so stupid.

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
@JojoTheWhale have you ever heard of a place called Brown's Doughnuts in Ocean City? I have no idea if that is near you, but I heard the name this morning - they said the doughnuts there rule.

Of course! It’s a little building at the end of the boardwalk. The line for a table gets to 2+ hours in the summer, so I haven’t actually eaten there in decades. But I remember them being good. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad