OT: 119th Obsequious Banter Thread: April Foods Day

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

April Foods: Which food is/are among your favorite(s)? (Pick up to three)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
And being chewed upon by bugs
Listen bif, you may consider flesh eating bugs the worst thing of the year and that's fine. The welts mosquitos impose upon my body are greusome. But some of us consider the gradual widespread death of most living organisms due to the sequestering of the sun the worst thing of the year, and I trust you understand that

Fall is when beach season ends, it gets colder, and it gets darker for longer, which is particularly tragic for us night shifters.

The spiders that make webs all over and inside my house do die though and that's something I'll readily admit

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Listen bif, you may consider flesh eating bugs the worst thing of the year and that's fine. The welts mosquitos impose upon my body are greusome. But some of us consider the gradual widespread death of most living organisms due to the sequestering of the sun the worst thing of the year, and I trust you understand that

Fall is when beach season ends, it gets colder, and it gets darker for longer, which is particularly tragic for us night shifters.

The spiders that make webs all over and inside my house do die though and that's something I'll readily admit

Death is good. It feeds life.

There's a whole song about it

• Wow
Reactions: DancingPanther

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Child, give Bif back his phone

Speaking of The Child, last Thursday Beefette was 10 minutes late to the bus stop. In the rain.

In those 10 minutes, The Child determined she had been abandoned. She set up a shelter in a bush to have a new place to live . She took inventory of her leftover lunch; determined she only had enough crackers to eat 1 per day (she truly expected this to be long term). She began worrying about water supply, figuring she could only drink when it rained. Unsure if she had begun refilling her water bottle in the rain.

TEN MINUTES and the kid was doomsday prepping. The Baby is the opposite in terms of personality. Completely laid back. I accidentally lifted her head into the running ceiling fan and gave her a really sharp bash, and she didn't give a shit. Also if any of you had money on me making the Father of the Year playoffs, sorry, I'm out of the running now.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
All better in Fall and spring
I do not like fall beach. I know the islands get crowded. But I hate the sun setting at 5:30 when I'm at the beach. It isn't right.

We don't live down the shore all year round but we aren't tourists or shoobies fwiw

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I do not like fall beach. I know the islands get crowded. But I hate the sun setting at 5:30 when I'm at the beach. It isn't right.

We don't live down the shore all year round but we aren't tourists or shoobies fwiw

EYa70k-BXg-Akm-Cgd-format-jpg-name-small.jpg

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace

You get all of September and October before daylight savings time kicks in. By far the best beach time of the year.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Speaking of The Child, last Thursday Beefette was 10 minutes late to the bus stop. In the rain.

In those 10 minutes, The Child determined she had been abandoned. She set up a shelter in a bush to have a new place to live . She took inventory of her leftover lunch; determined she only had enough crackers to eat 1 per day (she truly expected this to be long term). She began worrying about water supply, figuring she could only drink when it rained. Unsure if she had begun refilling her water bottle in the rain.

TEN MINUTES and the kid was doomsday prepping. The Baby is the opposite in terms of personality. Completely laid back. I accidentally lifted her head into the running ceiling fan and gave her a really sharp bash, and she didn't give a shit. Also if any of you had money on me making the Father of the Year playoffs, sorry, I'm out of the running now.
No one would ever have placed any money on you.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015

Fall beach is when you don't burn your feet in the sand and roast in the sauna, and the water is the perfect temp.

Fall is awesome..it's ya know..spooky season
Halloween and pumpkins are the only bad parts of fall.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not the problem. I go to the sand at 11 and return at 6. I don't go out or do any dumb shit. I go home and continue to drink while I grill dinner. If you want to point a gun, point a gun at the people responsible

Fall beach is when you don't burn your feet in the sand and roast in the sauna, and the water is the perfect temp.

Halloween and pumpkins are the only bad parts of fall.
I like roasting in the sauna though. Nothing like jumping in the ocean after a sweaty beach nap

I have to attend a presentation of wedding venues that my FIANCE put together. I'll argue about this later

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I'm not the problem. I go to the sand at 11 and return at 6. I don't go out or do any dumb shit. I go home and continue to drink while I grill dinner. If you want to point a gun, point a gun at the people responsible

I like roasting in the sauna though. Nothing like jumping in the ocean after a sweaty beach nap

I’m going to tell Snoop and Brutus you’d rather go to the beach without them.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Yep. We go pretty far south of the more populated areas to a town called Waves. There's not even a grocery store there, just a dollar general and the Waves market. Combined with the week we go the whole area is probably less than half capacity.
My family rented a house right around the corner from Waves for several years in a row. It's a wonderful quiet little place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad