OT: 112th Obsequious Banter Thread: Nearing the Halfway Point of the Year

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
It's shocking how little work Jason Lee has gotten since "My Name Is Earl." Of course, he is tainted by his association with shit Kevin Smith movies and has to pay for that, obviously, but he is too good to just be doing Alvin & the Chipmunks shit.

I loved the Chipmunks cartoon in the 80's. Childhood staple

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
As a kid had the Chipmunks Christmas album on a vinyl record.

We had it on cassette, but I don't think we ever had it on vinyl. My fave childhood vinyl was this bad boy. Played that a ton on my fisher-price record player.

s-l400 (2).jpg

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Experiencing the T in Boston but especially the Metro in DC ...this would definitely be a big economic driver for Philly. The initial investment I heard would be 8B ....definitely would require Federal supplemental funding.

• Wow
Reactions: Rebels57

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Well, with yesterday basically spent scrolling Twitter, watching CNN (don't come at me, it's the only big NA network on our TV) and Visegrad (solid Central Europe media) this.... this... was underwhelming.

Wtf with the entire Belarus thing!?

Signed,

Baltic States

Nobody knows. Not a lick of anything makes sense for anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad