GDT: 11/30/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I loved RNH's game last season after they fired David Tennant but he hasn't impressed me this season at all.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Congrats to Garret Sparks on his first shutout and win in the NHL.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Lmfao, bitter?

Hall has the injury excuse but you don't give Eberle the same credit?

He is coming off of shoulder surgery which many players struggle coming back from.

If Hall was such a leader he would stop making silly cross ice passes and take this game seriously.
Yeah I'm bitter because losers like Eberle don't try. I don't know why you brought up Hall.

Eberle is the exact same player that he was six years ago. Clueless defensively and sometimes gets hot to pick up points. He did not have shoulder surgery. Injury or not, he just floats.

Aceonfire*

I know you're an Oilers fan but you're suppose to win in the NHL.

Remeber that when Matthews is playing for a different team.

HF imploded when McDavid went to the Oilers and like 90% of it was fans such as yourself.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Pot calling the kettle black?

Congrats on beating a team that didn't show up.

The Leafs certainly won the basement bowl. :laugh:

Your fan outlook is awesome. We lose? Well we're the Oilers, sucker. You can't be happy about that! We suck! We win? Haha, we're the Oilers, sucker. You got beat by my crappy team.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Remeber that when Matthews is playing for a different team.

HF imploded when McDavid went to the Oilers and like 90% of it was fans such as yourself.

Being an Oilers fan has really warped your mentality on success in the NHL :laugh:

Besides, the top 3 picks are all in a lottery - doubt winning one game is going to single handedly lose us Matthews.

Aceonfire*

Your fan outlook is awesome. We lose? Well we're the Oilers, sucker. You can't be happy about that! We suck! We win? Haha, we're the Oilers, sucker. You got beat by my crappy team.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you want a trophy for beating the Oilers? :laugh:

It's odd when fans of other bad teams are super excited to beat the Oilers. Like more than normal.

It's not very hard as you saw tonight.

On the other hand, losing to the Oilers is terrible. The Penguins probably hate themselves right now.

Aceonfire*

Being an Oilers fan has really warped your mentality on success in the NHL :laugh:

Besides, the top 3 picks are all in a lottery - doubt winning one game is going to single handedly lose us Matthews.

One game can be the difference between getting a Patrick Kane or a Sam Gagner. :laugh:

And please as a Leaf fan, tell me what success looks like.

Is it one playoff appearance in 10 years?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Do you want a trophy for beating the Oilers? :laugh:

It's odd when fans of other bad teams are super excited to beat the Oilers. Like more than normal.

It's not very hard as you saw tonight.

On the other hand, losing to the Oilers is terrible. The Penguins probably hate themselves right now.

Yeah, my post clearly shows that I'm ecstatic about this Leafs win :help: I said your fan outlook is awesome, you're in a win/win situation.

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
I feel bad for most Oilers fans. They might be worse than an expansion team.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I feel bad for most Oilers fans. They might be worse than an expansion team.
They had less wins last season (with the benefit of the shootout) than the expansion Wild and Blue Jackets did in 2001.

The core is ****ing rotten.

Aceonfire*

Why are you trying to get in that pissing match? Both teams suck. Oilers just suck... better?

I'm trying to make it a pissing match? Re-read the thread.

I can post in a GDT without non-stop mocking off the other teams.

People just love to rip on the Oilers. Even after they beat Pittsburgh the same old posters were looking for negatives.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
One game can be the difference between getting a Patrick Kane or a Sam Gagner. :laugh:

And please as a Leaf fan, tell me what success looks like.

Is it one playoff appearance in 10 years?

Still doesn't change the fact that I cheer for my team to win every game.

Most pathetic attitude a sports fan can have tbh.

Honestly after four 1st OA's... I'm surprised you haven't learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad