GDT: 11/22/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Chicago vs Tampa Bay

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Hedman likes playing with Girardi.

He can be a bit 'ballsy' and Girardi almost always makes the safe play and has his back.

Really wish we could play Girardi 18-20 a night consistently without risking him either getting too tired or hurt. :/

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
We've been really clicking since somewhere in the 2nd. Top line's getting more/less shut down, and we're still carrying most of the play. Good game against an obvious contender. Playoff atmosphere.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Lol @ the ref.

Hawks player looks at him like "wtf that was a penalty"

"Bro, I'm not calling a weak ass call like that. Get off your f***ing ass and skate"

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Ugh... Our two guys "off" tonight are Stammer and Kuch. I know Kuch wants to get his buddy TJ out of a scoring funk, but come on man. ...Come on.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Completely disagree with comments on this moment. As a Russian I understand why Kuch made that pass. That's how you play hockey in Russia. Different approach to the game. High scoring chance >>> low scoring chance.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Completely disagree with comments on this moment. As a Russian I understand why Kuch made that pass. That's how you play hockey in Russia. Different approach to the game. High scoring chance >>> low scoring chance.
Dumb plays are not justified by nationality.

And also, low scoring chance >>> no scoring chance.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I love sergachev. Even though it was an innocent play he got right in there to get the hawks player off vassy. Love it.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

Doesn't mean he can get away with that pass in NA when he's the best shooter on the team.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

But who shoots it in that case? Sometimes it's better to take the lead on the shot

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
1 point earned.
And it's very good cause we're down 2-0 in the first against a team like Chicago.
Now let's fight for the 2nd.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
He already had a high quality scoring chance before he passed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad