GDT: #1 | Devils at FLYERS | Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | ESPN+, HULU

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

im542

Sep 12, 2013

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I just got to find a good stream.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Torts Flyers, I think there will be growing pains the first couple months, but this is going to be the fastest Flyer team since ???, playing at full throttle. They'll make mistakes, blow scoring chances galore, but at least it won't be 60 minutes of turgid hockey like much of the last decade.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Not sure what that means there are tickets all over the building on the secondary market at half price with no takers.

The Flyers don't care about number of tickets on the secondary market though. The Flyers are basing it off of ticket sales from them what people do with the tickets after words doesn't really matter to the Flyers all that much.

There aren't many seats available from the team for the game if you go and look.

Like I said though, did the Flyers giveaway or "buy" a ton of those seats to look good? Very very plausible.

freakydallas13

Jan 30, 2007
Victoria, BC
I just got to find a good stream.

I'm looking forward to seeing the Torts Flyers, I think there will be growing pains the first couple months, but this is going to be the fastest Flyer team since ???, playing at full throttle. They'll make mistakes, blow scoring chances galore, but at least it won't be 60 minutes of turgid hockey like much of the last decade.
Did you watch the pre-season games? The Turgid dial was set to 11.

This team is going to (allegedly) skate fast and do nothing, other than allow goals. They are Justin Bailey personified into a whole roster. Except half the roster is slow vets with rocks for brains.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Did you watch the pre-season games? The Turgid dial was set to 11.

This team is going to (allegedly) skate fast and do nothing, other than allow goals. They are Justin Bailey personified into a whole roster. Except half the roster is slow vets with rocks for brains.
Slow vets? Deslauriers and who else? Braun at the end of his career, but I expect him to be benched by January.
Hayes lost 8 lbs and looks faster than any time as a Flyer, JVR is in the best shape of his career.
Risto can skate, even with rocks for brains. :nod:

I think the only pre-season game that will look anything like the Flyers this season was the last one - before then, it was basically a tryout camp.

They don't have Colorado speed, but they could skate circles around the FLyer teams of the last decade.

• Haha
Reactions: Cody Webster

zizbuka

Apr 4, 2017
Not sure what that means there are tickets all over the building on the secondary market at half price with no takers.

1665602322086.png

That's a lot of seats still available.......

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Firstly, you know the flyers absolutely blow when this thread isn’t filled with people bitching that the game is only on ESPN+.

Secondly, did we get swindled into believing we get to pick the goal song this year?

Reactions: Amorgus

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Firstly, you know the flyers absolutely blow when this thread isn’t filled with people bitching that the game is only on ESPN+.

Secondly, did we get swindled into believing we get to pick the goal song this year?
Nope.

They’re running it back with the song from last year that the fanbase most definitely chose.

Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
Nope.

They’re running it back with the song from last year that the fanbase most definitely chose.

Good news everybody, we won’t hear the shitty goal song that often.

Question:
Do you get this text on a white page EVERY time you click on a new link on HF?

It looks like you're using an adblocker.​

Help us keep the content you love flowing. Please whitelist us!

Every. Single. Time?

A red popup box appears every 10 minutes or so when I change threads or pages. No I am not going to turn my adblocker off. This site is unbearable without using one.

Flyerfan4life

Jun 9, 2010
Richmond BC, Canada
How is Ristolainen always injured? Doesn’t he work out? And consume endless calories?
wasnt he bringing the grit and toughness to the lineup ?

umm all i see is a utter shit hockey player who doesnt fight is often injured and chases hits away from the play to make useless hits..

i can totaly see why not one single team in the NHL wanted him other then chucklef***

Reactions: Amorgus

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Reportedly, two other teams were offering a 1st + for Risto.
Big D-men are always in demand, even more if they're RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad