GDT: #1 | Devils at FLYERS | Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | ESPN+, HULU

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
This does check out looking at what’s available from the team but… who is to say the team didn’t just buy them to look good?

"Pretty packed"

Yeah I'm sure it will be

Wow that Devils lineup is almost as bad as the Flyers lineup. This game will be hot shit.
Who on the Flyers is Jack Hughes? Nico? Bratt?

Thank you for the GDT @Captain Dave Poulin

Scattered CDP! Daily CDP! Accurate CDP!

It is my goal to watch all 82 games of this nonsense. I'm fully in hate-watch mode. I want to experience all the pain I can so that I can better appreciate the joy of Fletcher being fired and then betrayed by an eternally self-serving Clarke.
God bless. I'll only watch if I have literally nothing else to do, and it'll still be background noise at that point

I'm once again here to tell you automerge is the worst feature ever rolled out in the history of the internet

Rebels57

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Wow that Devils lineup is almost as bad as the Flyers lineup. This game will be hot shit.

They're dressing the 4 best forwards (Palat, Hughes, Hischier, Bratt) and best defensemen (Hamilton) between the two teams. They also have young talent with Top 6 upside in the lineup with Mercer and Holtz. Their 3 RD is John Marino, the Flyers are trotting out the ghost of Justin Braun. They are much better off than the Flyers.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Nice work and thank you @Captain Dave Poulin

Why are any of us here in this thread? We know the outcome.

Yeah they somehow win this game and a few others and stay alive far too long and kill their lottery chances - THAT is exactly what this dumb team will do. They’ll be competitive for no reason

CanuckistanFlyerfan

May 10, 2005
gov4EUY.jpg

9yBvvPe.jpg

twTlWvZ.jpg

HRRG9Pj.jpg

DwhJgu1.jpg

d5hax2t-c05c43ee-6357-4369-ae28-de172550c8f9.gif

sHUxnnI.jpg

Y6M7tr9.jpg

ZttShmF.jpg

CavvBsn.jpg

LMAO....Brilliant!

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Just realized I got my days mixed up and won’t be driving 12 hours during the game. But I will be out of town and hopefully distracted, and will be at a wedding Saturday, so it all works out and I won’t have to listen to the game in my car

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Just realized I got my days mixed up and won’t be driving 12 hours during the game. But I will be out of town and hopefully distracted, and will be at a wedding Saturday, so it all works out and I won’t have to listen to the game in my car
In theory you could still drive for twelve hours. Probably safer than the alternative.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
lmaoooo well done cap! I Miss these but sucks the flyers ruin everything

Great job Cap'n, another masterpiece.

Though you can take MacEwen off the lineup, he's starting for LHV!

I'm looking forward to this team exceeding expectations and totally frustrating Beef, who is praying for hockey Apocalypse.
lmaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad