GDT: #1 | Devils at FLYERS | Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 | 7:00 pm ET | ESPN+, HULU

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
And so it begins with the media...
Hey, I will bash Torts for a lot of things but going after the media in this city is not one of them.

Although, his answer here is a moronic one and unnecessary but he’s going to do that a lot this year to deflect from the shitty roster in order to “protect” the room.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Hey, I will bash Torts for a lot of things but going after the media in this city is not one of them.

Although, his answer here is a moronic one and unnecessary but he’s going to do that a lot this year to deflect from the shitty roster in order to “protect” the room.
Oh I'm going to love it also... Him vs this media is going to be about the only good thing.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017

It’s the type of answers our media deserves though. So 100% fine with that.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Risto not playing improves the defense, even if that means Braun slides up and has to play over his head on the 2nd pair.

Braun sucks though.

Braun somehow always ends up on Provorov's right side. Just make it so, it's inevitable, the universe and the hockey gods want it that way.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Maybe it is just me but I have very little faith in some hugely improved Provorov this season. He fell off a cliff last year and when he is overused he looks bad. He needs to be a 3/4. Sanheim needs to be your work horse and who you build your D around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad