Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Good looking powerplay or bad Jets pk. Edler passed to Boeser and Henrik sog on the same shift

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
So you're basically cheering for the tank in the GDT? And you're a moderator?
I think there is a difference between posting your hopes for the game in the Pre-GDT, and actively derailing an active thread with how much you hate the way the Canucks are right now and pointing out every single one of the many many errors this team makes during the game.

Nomobo

Feb 20, 2015
Victoria
I think there is a difference between posting your hopes for the game in the Pre-GDT, and actively derailing an active thread with how much you hate the way the Canucks are right now and pointing out every single one of the many many errors this team makes during the game.

Ok. I didn't know that the rule didn't apply before the game started.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad