Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Reading the Jets GDT and it's surprising how many of them hate us... Is it really that big of a rivalry? Interesting

10-8 Jets
Boeser 8 goals, Horvat 8 assists

It's just jokes, don't take it too seriously.
Only a couple of people would actually feel that way.
Yesterday's GDT focused a bit on the 1985 Jamie Macoun (Flames) cross check to Dale Hawerchuk that took him out of the playoffs.
Every Canadian Fan Base has a % of people that see the other Canadian teams as enemies.

The MOOSE were the farm team for the Canucks so there are plenty of some what recent connections between the teams and lots of reasons for people in both cities to cheer for each others teams.

Good luck tonight

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Reading the Jets GDT and it's surprising how many of them hate us... Is it really that big of a rivalry? Interesting

10-8 Jets
i cheer all canadian teams but i do remember the canucks kicking the jets ass as a kid and feeling the empty feeling of defeat in every playoff battle lol. go get dahlin and let us have these 2 points!

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Agree.
I know I was quite shocked with how everybody turned on us...Ottawa were about the only ones who didn't go full bonkers on us.

I still to this day will not cheer for any other Canadian club...they can all go f*** themselves after the crap I heard and read.

Habs fans we're our buddies in 2011 too.

Not cause we're Canadian or they liked us or anything..... that's just how deep their hatred of anything Boston was/is.

Reactions: Jack Burton

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
$

Reactions: Jack Burton

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Vancouver, BC
That doesn't add up, they can't have 4 extra bodies. Either someone is traded, on IR, or is being papered to Utica until Chaput is resolved tomorrow.

Unless I'm missing something completely.

Because Horvat is being activated off IR, they can designate Chaput as "non-roster" to be waived at 9AM tomorrow.

rune74

Oct 10, 2008

Looking forward to Virtanen scratched in a game where Ehlers scores twice against us.

Derp, closing the gap.

Obviously Ehlers would have been the better pick, but damn if I don't want Jake to do well.

Had a bit of a rough game last game kind of need to get back on the horse again so I'm hoping they don't scratch him.

Reactions: Etteduag ot Reseob

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Member when Gilman knew every in and out loophole on cap and roster movements? Glad we have these guys instead who just blindly do stuff until the NHL tells them thats not allowed

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.

10-8 Jets

The Jets are the Antarctica of Canadian teams. "Africa Asia NAm SAm Europe Australia....yep. No wait there are 7, oh yeah Antarctica.". You know it's there but it's just easy to overlook until you realise you are one short*. How can anyone have a rivalry with something you keep forgetting is there?

*(or is that two now with Zealandia)

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Obviously Ehlers would have been the better pick, but damn if I don't want Jake to do well.

Had a bit of a rough game last game kind of need to get back on the horse again so I'm hoping they don't scratch him.
Gotta agree with Rooney here folks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad