Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cc

Feb 28, 2002
What's wrong with Pouliot? So many errors both offense and defense

member 290103

Just wait until Benning hits free agency looking for replacements for Dorsett and Gudbranson

I may seriously completely check out if they reup Benning and we go into another off season where they do the obvious - re-sign the Twins, Vanek, bring in Evander Kane and then talk about competing next year. FML.

jigsaw99

Dec 20, 2010
This team is just one ****ty Benning addition after another. What's the plan for next year? Re-up the twins, and add more Benning ****.

If Aqualini had any sense, he'd fire the whole management group, and bring in an auctioneer type here to clear the team of any vets with value - like what Toronto did with Cliff Fletcher. Then bring in someone with some common sense that really understands talent evaluation.

This team is a ****ing disgrace.
you know if they get rid of management they'll just replace it with some other Canucks alumni. Kirk McLean as GM next?

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
What's wrong with Pouliot? So many errors both offense and defense
He was drafted too high and still hasn't learned to play in his own zone after 5 years.

At this point you start wondering if these "growing pains" are just attributes of the player. Decent offensively at times and can definitely make a the stretch pass but holy shit does he suck on defense.

member 290103

you know if they get rid of management they'll just replace it with some other Canucks alumni. Kirk McLean as GM next?

Well, I hope not. Aqua did bring in Gillis once, so maybe he goes back to that well. Gilman resides in Vancouver. Why not bring in Gillman and a guy like Ray Ferraro as AGM? Both are well liked by fans, seem intelligent and one has a good track record.

Reactions: 2011 still hurts

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
Yeah, I don’t see this as a rivalry at all lol.

Vegas is playing Carolina right now.

Now thats a rivalry. Man those two teams just hate each other soooo much
I may seriously completely check out if they reup Benning and we go into another off season where they do the obvious - re-sign the Twins, Vanek, bring in Evander Kane and then talk about competing next year. FML.

I want to like this post... but I fear it. I don't want to encourage the hockey gods.

No like for you!

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Well, I hope not. Aqua did bring in Gillis once, so maybe he goes back to that well. Gilman resides in Vancouver. Why not bring in Gillman and a guy like Ray Ferraro as AGM? Both are well liked by fans, seem intelligent and one has a good track record.
Sounds good. Id also like Aquaman to publicly apologize to the fans for hiring the buffoons who ruined his team

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
hey maybe there's a reason why Pouliot was never a regular in Pittsburgh, and I don't think it's because their d-core was insanely deep.

member 290103

This team is sooooooooo going to Sign evander Kane for $6,000,000 +

He's going to disappear now that he has his money, and destroy the locker room so everyone hates him and we can't trade him

Book it.

Oh for sure, it's a near certainty. Add to that, they'll re-sign the Twins, Vanek and bring in a guy like Cody Franson to shore up the defense. They'll then tell us all that they are going compete for the playoffs next year and are happy with the team's progress.

Our only hope is that Aqua fires Linden. If Linden stays, nothing will change.

Reactions: Rubixpube

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad