Post-Game Talk: 1/21/18 - Vancouver Canucks 0 @ Winnipeg Jets 1

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I mean yes and no.

There are a few players on this team you get benched after a bad game and a whole lot of others who are never at risk of seeing the press box no matter how bad they play.
True, he was bad last night though I personally wouldn't have scratched him as I do believe he has long term upside and can fixed.

But it isn't even close to one of Johny's worst takes.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Here are some of this years UFA's......... Tell me which ones we are going to overpay for :skeptic::skeptic::skeptic::skeptic:
Maroon
Plekanec
Perron
Nash
Bozak
Komarov
Stastny
De- Haan
Hornqvist
JVR
Carlson
Tavares
Baklund
Atkinson

Chubros

Dec 9, 2011
What a farce on the part of Ron Maclean and Sportsnet with that Greg Adams bit.

They elect to show zero clips of him in a Canucks uniform, instead showing him wearing Nordiques and Detroit colours. The stat they decide to show is: 216 PIMs to lead the Whalers.

Basically they ignored the fact that his best years were as a Canuck. No line of questioning about him playing for the hometown team in what is supposed to be their Hometown Hockey feature. And all this on a Canucks telecast featuring the Cowichan Valley.

Why not show the double overtime goal against the Leafs? Maybe talk a little about his time as a Canuck?

Screw Sportsnet and screw Ron Maclean.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

They elect to show zero clips of him in a Canucks uniform, instead showing him wearing Nordiques and Detroit colours. The stat they decide to show is: 216 PIMs to lead the Whalers.

Basically they ignored the fact that his best years were as a Canuck. No line of questioning about him playing for the hometown team in what is supposed to be their Hometown Hockey feature. And all this on a Canucks telecast featuring the Cowichan Valley.

Why not show the double overtime goal against the Leafs? Maybe talk a little about his time as a Canuck?

I was pretty stunned that the opening montages didn't include the biggest goal of his career. Didn't watch the rest of it.

member 290103

His best years were as a Canuck? There are two Greg Adams - and this was the one that was only in Vancouver for a cup of coffee. The one you are thinking of is the other, I believe.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation

Different Greg Adams. I'd have recognized the schnozz.

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore

Wrong Greg Adams my friend.

That was Greg C Adams aka the lesser Greg Adams.

You're thinking of Greg 'Gus' Adams

member 290103

I was pretty stunned that the opening montages didn't include the biggest goal of his career. Didn't watch the rest of it.

There's Greg 'Gus' Adams and Greg "C" Adams. The one they are talking about is C. The one you are all thinking of is Gus.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
When will BB score his next goal. I think he’s now 1 goal in the last 8 including this game. Getting to be more than a cold streak now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad