Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Hard to tell but maybe he did complete the shot because puck went up on edge and looks like it didn't come off of the ice. Still I will argue if that Subban and Barrie took him out like that, it's a penalty no doubt in my mind. That is what ticks me off.

At some point the shot block becomes a way to take out the player. Then somebody gets hurt. I’d like to call a penalty on PK there but I’m not sure what to call it.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Actually heard the Philly radio guys praising Lehtera....not fast, not flashy, but essential....something like that....

bluesfanforlife1992

Jul 3, 2015
At some point the shot block becomes a way to take out the player. Then somebody gets hurt. I’d like to call a penalty on PK there but I’m not sure what to call it.
See at full speed, I thought Barrie didn't get a shot off, which would be under rule 57. Sliding or diving for shot block but you trip up player. But slow mo looks like Barrie may have gotten shot off. It was hard to see full speed since puck went on edge and it stayed on the ice.

I just don't like the standard that if Barrie took out Subban, I guarantee that is penalty. Subban does it, it is a great play.

I really didn't care for Subban much, but once he was traded to Preds and see his antics. I can't stand him as a hockey player. You tap his helmet like Nieto did last night, and he flops like he took a punch from Mayweather. I love Preds fan saying you want him on your team. I don't at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoubleK81

Chubbinz

Nov 1, 2016
Actually heard the Philly radio guys praising Lehtera....not fast, not flashy, but essential....something like that....

New bench technology has created lighter, faster benches which can get away from you. Lehtera plays a key role in keeping that bench firmly in place.

Reactions: Shwabeal

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
I really didn't care for Subban much, but once he was traded to Preds and see his antics. I can't stand him as a hockey player. You tap his helmet like Nieto did last night, and he flops like he took a punch from Mayweather. I love Preds fan saying you want him on your team. I don't at all.

Subban is a great person off the ice, but I absolutely despise him as a player. Not because he is good, but because he is a flopping, whiny bitch on the ice.

AjaxManifesto

Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
LA toast.

I spent the second half of the day removing wallpaper with a steamer....the good thing is I got to watch/listen to all the games.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
LA was very fortunate to have the run that they had. They've really declined though, and that offense just isn't good enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad