Half-Assed GDT: “We got left out of the party” amalgamated SCP thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hullderko

Apr 21, 2015
Down with Preds. 1st round exit would be country music to my ears. Avs need to steal game 2. Is it me or does every other team in the playoffs seem faster and more engaged than the Blues would be if they had made it in.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
I'm happy we don't need to face this Preds team this post-season. They're so stacked and hungry. We would get buried alive.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Down with Preds. 1st round exit would be country music to my ears. Avs need to steal game 2. Is it me or does every other team in the playoffs seem faster and more engaged than the Blues would be if they had made it in.

The Pred fans are annoying. These clowns boo everything...hurt Av...booo....offsides....booo. Give it a rest.

Anyhow, yes...we lacked speed and intensity this year. If we had made it, I think we would have seen a playoff game or two with intensity and then slow and unfocused play. Just not our year. We need more intense players...maybe clone 2-3 Schenns.

Again with the booing and "you suck" chants...tiresome.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
The Pred fans are annoying. These clowns boo everything...hurt Av...booo....offsides....booo. Give it a rest.

Anyhow, yes...we lacked speed and intensity this year. If we had made it, I think we would have seen a playoff game or two with intensity and then slow and unfocused play. Just not our year. We need more intense players...maybe clone 2-3 Schenns.

Again with the booing and "you suck" chants...tiresome.

Well at least they are attendance who cheers for their players. They are extra 6th man on ice, like in Blues games never ever have heard this kind of volume.

AjaxManifesto

Pro sports is becoming predictable and boring
Mar 9, 2016
St. Louis
Well at least they are attendance who cheers for their players. They are extra 6th man on ice, like in Blues games never ever have heard this kind of volume.

They have a great atmosphere for sure. Love the intensity. I just hate the "you suck" stuff. Amateurish IMO. But let's not dwell on that. There's folks here who hate that I hate the "you suck" chants. Bizarre.

I actually think the Winnepeg rink might be louder. That place is small and everybody was in white swinging towels. Folks outside in the cold watching jumbo-trons, drinking, and generally going nuts. Very intense. Great atmosphere.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
lol I was writing that I'm waiting when Arvidsson and Fiala will show up. Right away Fiala scores.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
They have a great atmosphere for sure. Love the intensity. I just hate the "you suck" stuff. Amateurish IMO. But let's not dwell on that. There's folks here who hate that I hate the "you suck" chants. Bizarre.

I actually think the Winnepeg rink might be louder. That place is small and everybody was in white swinging towels. Folks outside in the cold watching jumbo-trons, drinking, and generally going nuts. Very intense. Great atmosphere.

I think that 'you suck' chant after goal is hilarious/funny. Nothing like amateurish. Ofc Blues count on goals is lovely too when we scores :sarcasm:

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
Nashville is ultimately going to win, but I'd like to see the Avs push them to at least a game 6. I want Winnipeg to pummel them.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Nashville is ultimately going to win, but I'd like to see the Avs push them to at least a game 6. I want Winnipeg to pummel them.
We have Winnipeg’s pick and Chicago has Nashville’s pick. Any blues fan should be rooting next for Nashville in that potential series

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I was kind of at odds as to whether I should root for a preds loss or for a better 1st round pick but, after hearing DA at the presser, I don't think we will end up with that pick at the draft. It's more valuable as an added piece for an established roster player in a position of need. I think it is most likely used in a trade.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
I was kind of at odds as to whether I should root for a preds loss or for a better 1st round pick but, after hearing DA at the presser, I don't think we will end up with that pick at the draft. It's more valuable as an added piece for an established roster player in a position of need. I think it is most likely used in a trade.
...ok but a higher draft pick has a higher trade value so...same situation

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I know what you mean but I consider Nashville a growing rival.

I mean, would we be rooting for the Blackhawks to win so we can get a better pick? No way. And Nashville has definitely become my 2nd most hated team after them.

I don't want the Preds to win the Cup. If they get by Winnipeg, they're absolutely getting by whoever they face in the 3rd round so they'll be 4 wins away from hoisting it.

TruBlu

Feb 7, 2016
I don't think there will be much difference in quality at that point in the round. It's just going to be looked at as a roster player and a 1st round pick. If it did come down to being an issue, an extra 6th rounder would make up the difference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad