Confirmed with Link: Zibanejad, 2nd to NYR for Brassard, 7th

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
My only request.......no matter what happens, I really don't want this trade to turn into another Silfverberg situation. Let's just all agree, a week or so from now when we all have time to digest the trade, that Zibby is then classified as 'dead' on this forum. I really don't want to hear about him every time he has a good game from this fall until whenever.

:laugh::laugh::laugh: you just keep on believin nacmac!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
With the additions of Phaneuf, Brassard, and Kelly along with Boucher and Crawford I get the feeling we are going back to being a more "professional" organization who is going to be ready to show up every night ready to play.

My only hope is it rubs off on Ryan.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
With the additions of Phaneuf, Brassard, and Kelly along with Boucher and Crawford I get the feeling we are going back to being a more "professional" organization who is going to be ready to show up every night ready to play.

My only hope is it rubs off on Ryan.
Hard to argue that they felt that area had to be addressed. Makes the job easier for Karlsson having some vets there for support. Then again, the player with the rep for being a MASSIVE party-er is a vet, so you never know.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Mr. Metha

Never heard that before. Seen him out a bunch of times in Ottawa and he seems pretty damn tame compared to guys like Giroux, Pageau or Zibanejad who has a few habits of his own that are known around town.

I was thinking he was referring to Phaneuf (Mr Piano man etc.) But I think that's kinda gone away since he got married.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Never heard that before. Seen him out a bunch of times in Ottawa and he seems pretty damn tame compared to guys like Giroux, Pageau or Zibanejad who has a few habits of his own that are known around town.

I was thinking he was referring to Phaneuf (Mr Piano man etc.) But I think that's kinda gone away since he got married.

Nah, it's well known that Methot loved to go out on the town.

That said, nothing overly problematic ever came of it IIRC. He's a social butterfly, nothing wrong with that.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
I'm buying into the "our time is now" line from Dorion and Brassard. It's more fun this way, and I don't care if I fall for it every year. This year is different, just like all the other years.

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I'm buying into the "our time is now" line from Dorion and Brassard. It's more fun this way, and I don't care if I fall for it every year. This year is different, just like all the other years.

It will be easier for me to accept this narrative if we make an addition to the bottom pair, which shouldn't be THAT difficult to accomplish.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
CnvdDRzWgAAkg2k.jpg:large

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Nah, it's well known that Methot loved to go out on the town.

That said, nothing overly problematic ever came of it IIRC. He's a social butterfly, nothing wrong with that.

I know he's a social butterfly for sure but I think he's a work hard/play hard type of guy. Don't think he over does it with the partying

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I've been out of the city for a while, but I have a hard time believing anyone will ever be worse than Redden. Saw that hot mess a several times downtown.

Methot does seem like a work hard play hard guy. Which is fine by me.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
It sure is getting annoying seeing people on the trade board about how "the Rangers won the trade because they got younger and a better pick".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad