News Article: Zach Bogosian - Signs with Tampa

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sabregoat

Sep 22, 2005
Hamburg, NY
He will probably clear waivers and then traded at 50% retained to a team that’d needs a Dman now due to injuries and when their injured player is healthy, they can send him down with out fear of losing him.

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
Are the Amerks against the Vet max? Maybe that's why Gilmore had to come up?

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Bogosian mad at the world for getting waived and not claimed, wrecking guys in the AHL is something I'll look forward to seeing. Will be sad if he just checks out but fun to watch if he gets after it

Reactions: WeDislikeEich

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
The 1st real roster move to help the Sabres Botterill has made IMO. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Tbh I would have just told Bogo to go home. I can't picture him responding well to a demotion when his reaction to getting scratched once was to ask for a trade
That might be what they end up doing, but they still have to assign him to Rochester to open up his roster spot.

Reactions: joshjull

Shootica

Jan 17, 2013
Utica, NY
Tbh I would have just told Bogo to go home. I can't picture him responding well to a demotion when his reaction to getting scratched once was to ask for a trade

I think that is being blown out of proportion. I would imagine that his trade request had a whole lot more to do with him becoming the odd man out in our deep defensive pool than it did a trigger reaction to being benched.

Reactions: RedRaider

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad