GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Edmonton Oilers, 1 PM, MSG+: Another New Year Awaits

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
More than half of this team is actual dead weight. If Fitzgerald really believes the problem isn't the talent he should be fired.
Yup. Him refusing to acknowledge that some pod the kids simply are not a fit is going to bite him in the ass. I get having patience but there is a time when you have to realize they just don’t have what it takes. Shara Kuokkanen and Boqvist are some that come to mind . Time to move on . Trade them for whatever you can get and it’s time for others to get a chance.
In the meantime , we have to surround the kids with some better veteran players besides Tatar . Jack needs someone that can score. Mercer with Kuokkanen is a joke.

Bleedred

I want goaltending
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We need one more goal.

I really can't see Blackwood not allowing at least one more. It's actually been a while (like 2 games ago) since he's allowed a really terrible softy.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Yup. Him refusing to acknowledge that some pod the kids simply are not a fit is going to bite him in the ass. I get having patience but there is a time when you have to realize they just don’t have what it takes. Shara Kuokkanen and Boqvist are some that come to mind . Time to move on . Trade them for whatever you can get and it’s time for others to get a chance.
In the meantime , we have to surround the kids with some better veteran players besides Tatar . Jack needs someone that can score. Mercer with Kuokkanen is a joke.
Every team has players like that? Those guys aren’t blocking better players, they could be potentially for traded for some but don’t have to be.

I don’t get the fixation on the culling of players rather than getting better ones, guys will go away when they go away. (Or maybe improve.)

Reactions: Lou is God
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad