GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Edmonton Oilers, 1 PM, MSG+: Another New Year Awaits

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Folla we still have a chance...... Its just gonna be an adrenaline filled rest of game. :eek:
tenor.gif

Reactions: Whaddagoal

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Blackwood did what I would have done with McDavid bearing down on me on a breakaway. Shit my pants and fall on my face while flailing away lol.

Crappy change though. Not sure who had the puck before Keith, puck should have been sent in deep so we could get a clean change.

Whaddagoal

The Sheldon Keefe Era Begins
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
You got hamilton skating away when. 2 guys are in a scrum..

Bratt and shara with 3 oilers and hamilton (or siege) skates away. Think it was dougie. Comon....

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
You got hamilton skating away when. 2 guys are in a scrum..

Bratt and shara with 3 oilers and hamilton (or siege) skates away. Think it was dougie. Comon....

It wasn’t that serious and if they come down the face-off is no longer in the offensive zone

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Fun game so far! Can't complain about being tied at the moment with our rate of giveaways. Let's see if the PP can do something like last game against Buffalo.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Yeah, odd comment. Way more applicable to Pit.
Definitely. Though the Oilers were in serious financial trouble in the 90s, it wasn't because fans weren't following the team. Pittsburgh on the other hand just had barely any fans when they were terrible.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
The Oilers sold out Rexall Place on a nightly basis right through the decade of darkness. We're not bandwagoners in Oil Country.
I for one do not doubt Edmonton fans, it’s arguably the most knowledgeable hockey NHL fanbase (Habs are more passionate and Leafs are more neurotic though.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad