GDT: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Edmonton Oilers, 1 PM, MSG+: Another New Year Awaits

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I've been fed up with Zacha for a while. He is only as good as his linemates, he can't do anything himself. There just isn't enough to his game to warrant a big contract.

The fact we can sign a guy like Tatar to come in and basically do everything he does goes to shows how pedestrian he is.

Yeah I am over him. He is what he is at this point and we have too many forwards like this that do nothing when they aren't scoring.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
I wonder if there's a good goalie that could be had for Zacha?

As much as I've been giving it to Kenny Holland this game for the goalie tandem he brought back yet again (which was easy to see for an idiot to see it wasn't gonna work this year), Fitzgerald is even more suspect if he don't make an upgrade and next year's tandem is Blackwood and Bernier's half a hip.

Interesting. I was trying to figure out what the return would be and it's a weird situation. It's too late for a Tarasenko type. Picks aren't helping anytime soon. You're looking at a change of scenery swap.

Didn't think about it, but I'd take a goalie.

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad