GDT: Your New Jersey Devils (5-3-1) @ Detroit Red Wings (3-3-0), 7 PM, MSGSN

Shakir ONeal

Jimmy Hughes
Sep 21, 2017
Expecting us to win by 23 with news of Pesce and Luke in the lineup. Anything less and I'll officially begin to be worried about this team.

Attachments

• IMG_0953.gif
    IMG_0953.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Bleedred

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I have an interesting problem. The NJ Devils are at 7. My original NHL team the Boston Bruins are at 7 PM. My NBA team the Boston Celtics are at 7 PM. Each team streams on a different platform. Difficult to switch back and forth. I am recording all three gamed. I think I will watch live the Celtics and the not knowing the score I will watch the Devils tonight or early morning. Then tomorrow morning I will watch the Bruins. It is a plan.

Ok Devils have a good game for a full 60 minutes.

Let's Go Devils

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I forgot Brendan Smith existed
Wait a few more years and you will forget how to properly fill in the check for the premium on your life insurance policy and also write the wrong policy number on the note section of the check and your wife will tell you what an idiot you are and you have to reach out to your insurance agent telling him what a moron you are and can he figure out what to do at this point.

glenwo2

JESPER BRATWURST
Oct 18, 2008
New Jersey(No Fanz!)
and if they win the game after that one you with be copesthetic?
There'll certainly be some cope-ing, that's for sure.

Wait a few more years and you will forget how to properly fill in the check for the premium on your life insurance policy and also write the wrong policy number on the note section of the check and your wife will tell you what an idiot you are and you have to reach out to your insurance agent telling him what a moron you are and can he figure out what to do at this point.
You wouldn't be saying this if this didn't happen to you, huh?

Reactions: Xirik and My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
There'll certainly be some cope-ing, that's for sure.

You wouldn't be saying this if this didn't happen to you, huh?
You've read enough of my posts to know that I never make mistakes like that. I'd never mismatch the number box to the text on the check because I filled it out when I wasn't wearing cheaters in a poorly lit conference room.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad