GDT: You Gotta Believe: Habs @ Islanders 7pm (SN, RDS)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
If they gave the confidence AND oppurtunities they give to drouin to galchenyuk? he'd be a PPG Center. i truly honest god believe it.

well, theyd have to give galchenyuk drouin as a winger too of course lol

Galchenyuk proved himself at centre the last time he had a chance. Led the team to a start that got them into the playoffs.

I'd like to see Chucky and Drouin together with their positions switched. The fact Bergevin refuses to allow it says everything we need to know about him.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Without being spectacular...

De la Rose has played 3 straight solid games since he's been inserted into the lineup

Everyone wonders why we're playing better

without realizing the substraction of plekanec, coupled with the additions of juulsen and scherbak, danault being back and galchenyuk getting more icetime finally, petry shining in a top pairing role,

why are we ...winning now? hmm is it because we benched shclemko??

Reactions: 417

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site

without realizing the substraction of plekanec, coupled with the additions of juulsen and scherbak, danault being back and galchenyuk getting more icetime finally, petry shining in a top pairing role,

Too bad it took the coaching staff 60 games to figure it all out!

Apr 28, 2010

Playing without any pressure also helps. These games do not mean **** anymore.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Galchenyuk proved himself at centre the last time he had a chance. Led the team to a start that got them into the playoffs.

I'd like to see Chucky and Drouin together with their positions switched. The fact Bergevin refuses to allow it says everything we need to know about him.

Games with no value, Plekanec no longer there -- how much more evidence is needed, Galchenyuk will never again be a center on this team so long as Bergevin remains GM.

Reactions: Bryson and Pickles

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Dahlin is the goal, for sure. However, some other good defensemen will be available at the top of the draft, as well: Hughes, Bouchard, and Boqvist to name a few.
I got 6 guys who can be #1 dman in the top 10, and I'm still higher on Wahlstrom. If we got 5 and he is gone, I want to trade down to 8ish.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
25i6oe.jpg

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
It's not. But we need D, and we got Dahlin, Boqvist, Hughes, Bouchard, Smith, and Dobson who can all be #1 dmen. It's absolutely nuts to think that 6 people can be a #1 dman.

When was the last time that happened in a draft?

It's as D heavy as 2012 was, but I think the quality will end up ressembling more like 2008.

Reactions: The Great Schlemko

Schwang

May 6, 2002
Kingston, Ont
Visit site
Nothing to do with coaching
The Habs are playing with zero pressure. They’re able to make mistakes and not worry.
They’re still a ****ty team that’s playing loose just like they did 2 years ago
Nothing? Hmm. I think there's a bit of responsibility there. Montreal coaches are famous for relying heavily on vets and grinders.

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Is Galchenyuk will score again this season??? Drouin played poorly all season and he has only 2 less points and he played 5 less games..

Oufffff that means a lot.....those 2 underachievers are suppose to carry this bad team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad