GDT: Yotes at the Leafs 7:30, TSN4.. Everyone is dropping like Flies

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
I think he's an elite generational superstar
....but.... you just added two more made-up words that everybody has a different definition for

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just saying it's kind of a pointless poll to draw any conclusions from because everybody voting in it probably has a different idea of what 'generational' actually means

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
They are saying Rielly kept in the puck 3-4 times on that sequence? I just tuned in now, sounds like Rielly is having a good game? - I am getting here late.

buttman*

They are saying Rielly kept in the puck 3-4 times on that sequence? I just tuned in now, sounds like Rielly is having a good game? - I am getting here late.

Rielly is the Leafs best player. Gets to pucks and makes plays to get the puck out. His sjating allows him to be a step ahead. That said he doesn't generate much offense.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Rielly is the Leafs best player. Gets to pucks and makes plays to get the puck out. His sjating allows him to be a step ahead. That said he doesn't generate much offense.

He's passing to scrubs. Hard to get points, not worried about the points right now because later on better players will cash in on the opportunities he creates.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Why was Arcobello's assist taken off of the Matthias goal? He deserved the assist...

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I wonder if Babcock will have so many post it notes up behind the bench that it will completely block out the glass and we'll have another Panthers plywood glass situation.

hfdshdh

Unregistered Abuser
Jan 11, 2015
Has Wendy's ever made a portobello mushroom melt commercial that wasn't cringy as ****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad