GDT: XLIX | "Hurry Hard" | Battle of Alberta | 1.21.17 | 8:00PM | HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScrillaVilla

Sep 22, 2008
Edmonton
Tkachuk is such a ***** of a hockey player. Would probably deal with it easily here. But I think Kassian's line may be out there with him when his misconduct is over.

Somebodies gonna dummy him Evander Kane vs Matt Cooke style and that'll essentially be the end of it. He's the type of player whose tough until its time to pay the dues. You just can't come into this league and play like that as a rookie and not expect it.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
I love what McDavid did there. Everyone stands up for each other on this team.

No more standing around like sad sacks

McJesu

Dec 6, 2016
Montreal
Just got home, missed the first two periods. Don't know what happened, did Edmonton dominate, did Calgary crap the bed? A bit of both? Either way, epic result so far. :yo:

chicago oiler

Jul 17, 2010
When Kypreos sounds like the eloquent voice of sober reason next to you, you gotta take a look in the mirror.

Kelly: take a look in the dang mirror.

nightfighter

Aug 31, 2008
Jeez Hrudey is such a homer. Never thought that I would agree with Kypreos and think he is the rational one on a hockey panel.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
All those future #1s in the Calgary pipeline and they gave up Brossoit.
RwOdsFW.gif

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Definitely the best I've seen the team this season. Really refreshing to see us blow out a team for once, and even better that it's against the Flames.

Yeah, I was probably being conservative with that. I think as this team continues to grow together and gets more experience, we'll see these performances more regularly. A treat to watch them outclass Calgary completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad