GDT: XLIX | "Hurry Hard" | Battle of Alberta | 1.21.17 | 8:00PM | HNIC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
Hope this puts to bed the notion that the back half of B2B's are a major detriment. This is the best this team has played in a week probably. Everybody looks incredible tonight.

Kerricthebig

Jovial Imbecile
Nov 9, 2011
'Member how Brossoit was at best the third string goalie prospect the Flames had when we traded a fading Smid for him?? I 'member

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
Tkachuk will need to figure out how to reign in his temper. He'll be a really good player, and he's great at agitating. But A) he takes so many terrible penalties and B) someone might kill him out there.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
That 10 minutes is to save Tkachuck from himself

one more hit to Drai might concuss Tkachuk

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
**** me I just checked the score, YAY! I can't watch though so can you tech savvy guys put together a Drai/whoever vs Tkachuk compilation if possible please and thanks!

Haggard

High and Wide
Aug 15, 2005
Edmonton
I love a good fight, but at this point I would rather see them run up the score and hammer them through the boards when they get the chance.

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
Tkachuk gets a participation ribbon for his role in the battle of Alberta.

1279444.gif

walktheboulavard

Jul 8, 2016
Tkachuk will need to figure out how to reign in his temper. He'll be a really good player, and he's great at agitating. But A) he takes so many terrible penalties and B) someone might kill him out there.

I just wanna see Lucic lay him out and make him look like an accordion.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Hope this puts to bed the notion that the back half of B2B's are a major detriment. This is the best this team has played in a week probably. Everybody looks incredible tonight.

Definitely the best I've seen the team this season. Really refreshing to see us blow out a team for once, and even better that it's against the Flames.

Tkachuk gets a participation ribbon for his role in the battle of Alberta.

:laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad