Confirmed with Link: WPG acquiring Nino Niederreiter from NASH for a 24 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Was with my eighty-nine year mother watching the Pittsburgh-St. Louis game when my phone started binging like crazy. I checked and saw the trade and told my mother. "Oh, that's good," she said, "now maybe the Jets can start winning again." :laugh:

I really like the trade, I think he will fit right in. He has another year on his contract, which is what Chevy said he was looking for, plus to get him for a second round pick, not bad at all.

I'm sure Chevy is not finished yet, we might be surprised at what other gems he can find... In the meantime, welcome to Winnipeg El Niño...

niederreiter_nino.jpg

Ossific

Aug 23, 2010
Daaang only a '24 2nd. Love it Chevy! Always blindsiding everyone with players not on the radar.

Hopefully 1 more cheap forward, maybe a depth D and we should be in a better position for at least a 2nd round battle.

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Nice little addition. Certainly not enough by itself to make much difference, but a great first step en route to a bigger addition or a couple more decent depth transactions.

Preds fans on the main boards wondering if they got Heinola in this deal :eek:
Saving Heinola for a bigger pick up.

The last 6 drafts in the 2nd round the Jets got:

2022- Salmonsson
2021 - Chibirov
2020 - Torgagersson
2019 - Lundmark
2018 - Gus
2017 - Samberg
Yuck

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
With Chevy taking to Poile to get this done, I wonder if he asked about Fabbro. Would be a nice add for this run, and could be a nice add for next year if the Jets can move a higher contract like Pionk or Schmidt.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Nice start! Need another forward and a D-man.. I don't want to see Samberg or Stanley in the top 6
You're not making much sense.
Samberg is a very good option for a 6th D.
Great on the PK and on an ELC.

Based on this I really hope that Perfetti kid stays out of the lineup.
Wouldn't want to be developing any young talented players on the roster.

Reactions: weslox

han316

Feb 6, 2013
making perfect sense. Would like to see an upgrade on Samberg.
ELC has nothing to do with anything.
Why would you want perfetti out of the line up? that makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad