Confirmed with Link: WPG acquiring Nino Niederreiter from NASH for a 24 2nd

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg

That would work well especially if they have a practice scheduled for Monday. It would give him a chance to skate with the team before playing. Now we just have to find out what number he will be wearing. I believe he wore #22 in Nashville but that is Apples number, I can't remember what # he wore in Carolina or Minny.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
That would work well especially if they have a practice scheduled for Monday. It would give him a chance to skate with the team before playing. Now we just have to find out what number he will be wearing. I believe he wore #22 in Nashville but that is Apples number, I can't remember what # he wore in Carolina or Minny.
22 with the Wild 21 with the Canes

Reactions: KingBogo

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian

woah.

I *love* this deal. Just a second rounder?

Chevy..

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
This is exactly the type of trade that Chevy needs to make and congratulations to him that he could make this happen with only a second round pick. I think that’s pretty good value especially because it’s not just a short term rental.
Great job Chevy!

SSCBLUEJET

Jul 23, 2022
I wanted the Jets to sign this guy as a FA when he was available. Excellent job Chevy ! This guy is exactly the kind of forward that brings what the team needs. He's a feisty guy, can score a bit, perfect middle six guy for this team.
Damn Chevy, ya pulled me out of the food thread!

BoneDocUK

Recovering hockey fandoc
Oct 1, 2015
Always liked Niedermyer.

Swiss cousins not too shabby either.

And shares at least 3, maybe 4 languages with 3rd Line Dane.

Reactions: Ginger Papa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad