GWT: World Cup - Group E (Spain and Japan Advance)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who Advances?

• Germany

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 59 95.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Costa Rica

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Not sure if you logged in yesterday but I fully criticized our D.
Especially our Buli defenseman who leaks a goal per game in real games :sarcasm:

With good reason, but that wasn't my point.

My point was just that even with all of your defensive talent and your hyper-conservative tactics, you still conceded to a team like Australia. There just isn't an Italy-2006 at this tourney, and the gap in defense from us to the top favorites isn't much.

I can’t possibly be more annoying than the offsides rule.

You under-estimate yourself.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
😂😂😂😂😂 did anyone actually think Germany was gonna finish? This is hilarious. How predictable.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
are-you-not-entertained-gladiator.gif

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I'm rooting against Japan for personal reasons that I won't get into, so this score suits me well enough, but now I hope Germany scores again just to annoy SimpleJack.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
The offsides rule is going to determine the winner of the World Cup. Not skill. Not tactic. Not coaching. Not anything else. The matches will all be decided by the offsides rule and who can set the highest line of defense. Yippee!! What an exciting set up! What an amazing way to play a sport. So entertaining.

Have fun watching your 0-0 draws, VARs, and your video reviews. Gonna be a blast.
The hot take of the rules are going to determine the game

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
I'm rooting against Japan for personal reasons that I won't get into, so this score suits me well enough, but now I hope Germany scores again just to annoy SimpleJack.
LOL they wouldn’t score again if they had all the chances in the would. They lack the quality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad