World Championships

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
I'd like to see a bit less Tedenby from Slaf if I were tbh. He's trying it too much (the excessive stickhandling / dekes).

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
They're playing France, so maybe Slaf is dangling because he can but agreed, it's a little annoying. That being said, you can say that about a lot of young players these days.

Offensively, the way he moves without the puck is pretty good though. If he ends up on Jack's wing, no need to worry about finding the soft areas.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Nice quick pass to re-gain the zone on the PP by Nemec.

He seems kind of bored, haha.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
For me, I like young guys who try to make plays. They can be coached to be safer.

It’s much harder to coach an overly safe player into being creative.

That's not the issue at all. I want to see if he has the capability to just skate the puck in (which is how you do it in the NHL for the most part). I want to see if he can recognize when to use what. So far he's only been trying dangles. That's not really "trying to make plays".

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
They're playing France, so maybe Slaf is dangling because he can but agreed, it's a little annoying. That being said, you can say that about a lot of young players these days.

Offensively, the way he moves without the puck is pretty good though. If he ends up on Jack's wing, no need to worry about finding the soft areas.

Yup, everything else has been great.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Another great forecheck by Slaf, negates the icing, leads to a scoring chance. Kid is looking good.

Reactions: glenwo2

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Nemec assist after QBing the possession for a little bit.

He's a very smooth player. I get the Heiskanen comparisons.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
I like him using his shot, cuts in the slot and takes one but misses the net.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Slaf, most time on ice of any Slovak forwards.

Montreal scouts in the house. I'm 98% sure they go Wright though. If Wright falls to #2 I think you run to the stage lol, but that's not happening. They want that 1-2 punch down the middle with Suzuki.

Reactions: MauDevils
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad