World Championships

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012

Kinda Hughes like in the sense that he works his ass off to get the puck into the perfect position for someone to just finish it and they don't. Did it once, player flubbed it so you could almost feel the, "well no problem I'll go get the puck and try this again," and then it gets wasted again.

Get that man a trigger guy and the points will come.

Devil made me do it

Nov 28, 2009
California
Nemec is so much better than Jiricek. He is a complete defenseman that plays the game at such a high level with elite awareness. If Montreal somehow picks Slafkovsky the Devils would make a big mistake not picking him.

Reactions: Captain3rdLine

JarkkoV

Apr 15, 2019
Oh well. We’ll just be stuck with Shane Wright…said no devils fan prior to Tuesday. It’s aaaaalll gravy brotha!
Slavkovsky is going to be better. If choice is between Wright vs. Slavkovsky then Slavkovsky all the way. If he continues to play like this we may not get him.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Nemec is so much better than Jiricek. He is a complete defenseman that plays the game at such a high level with elite awareness. If Montreal somehow picks Slafkovsky the Devils would make a big mistake not picking him.
YEs but .. Wright? You absolutely hold other teams hostage and extract every drop of assets form them as possible to swap picks yet still take Nemec or Jiricek. Or do you just take Wright and figure it out after

I still cant see Montreal pass on Wright ... They are very thin at C. They had been looking for a C for decades.
I would still be very very surprised if they took anyone that isnt a C .

I said this yesterday but Slafkovsky plays a similar style of game to Jack Hughes. The way he enters the offensive zone, his shiftiness is what makes him so dangerous and he is a puck thief like Hughes. The kid has relentless motor.
I wonder if we took him if they ask him to ride shotgun more so . Let Bratt or Jack enter the zone most of the time.

Devil made me do it

Nov 28, 2009
California
YEs but .. Wright? You absolutely hold other teams hostage and extract every drop of assets form them as possible to swap picks yet still take Nemec or Jiricek. Or do you just take Wright and figure it out after

I still cant see Montreal pass on Wright ... They are very thin at C. They had been looking for a C for decades.
I would still be very very surprised if they took anyone that isnt a C .

I wonder if we took him if they ask him to ride shotgun more so . Let Bratt or Jack enter the zone most of the time.

He would probably fit better in Hischier's line.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Nemec outmuscles Sevo :sarcasm:

He looks great. If we don't take him, Seattle or Philly is going to have a cornerstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad