Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
That was a bad bad PS by Jan...

Really bad game by him and his team. And yet...player of the game...lol.

Last edited:

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
You wonder how much Slaf, Mesar and Nemec would have changed it all...but wow.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Kinda disappointed Habs best prospects are not playing. Any particular reason?
Guhle was playing through injuries during the Memorial Cup so guessing he’s rehabbing. Plus, he and Slaf are expected to be at the main camp so they’re shut down for the summer.

Other top prospects like Nemec and Wright are not playing likely for the same reasons.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Wasn't there for the US goal...ouch Edvinsson. Bad turnover and then completley unable to take on Smurfy Berard? Come on man...

LOL! I'd bet my life that TT preferred Slaf.
Wait 4-5 years. He'll tell you which one he would have chosen. Seriously, for me, he goes Wright. And nobody right now can say whether it would have been the right or the wrong pick.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
These jerseys look like the random jersey I had at the bottom of my bag that I used to wear for midnight games at 4-glaces.

Sweden used to have some of the nicest jerseys, now they wear practice jerseys.

• Haha
Reactions: Sagikev

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
Would have changed a lot.

Well a lot might mean winning against Czechia so sure, that means making the QF. But they would not have changed the Finland or the Canada games for sure. And would be out in their QF game.

The Czechs would be on their way home if those three Slovaks were in the tourney. Czechia has been awful. Can't see them going back to Bednar in the QF.
Yes, the Czecks would have probably the game that those 3 would have won. But not against Finland or Canada. So yeah, making the playoffs. But surely just lasting 1 game. Not that they were suppose to do much more though, I agree.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Well a lot might mean winning against Czechia so sure, that means making the QF. But they would not have changed the Finland or the Canada games for sure. And would be out in their QF game.

Yes, the Czecks would have probably the game that those 3 would have won. But not against Finland or Canada. So yeah, making the playoffs. But surely just lasting 1 game. Not that they were suppose to do much more though, I agree.
You never know. I was at the game in Ottawa when Slovakia upset Team USA in the QF in 2009. Slaf and Nemec playing close to 30 minutes each would be major impacts in this watered down WJC. Add another 20 minutes from Mesar.

Reactions: kudla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad