Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
William Dufour. But hey, we got Jack Smith.

Calisse...lol

Let's keep Audette for 3 more years.

You blame Audette as if he told Habs to take Jack Smith over Dufour. If anything, it's safe to say Audette was vouching for Dufour. Timmins is the one who decided that Smith is worth taking over Dufour.

You're putting the blame on the wrong guy on that one.

jrom

Mar 28, 2022
I’ve read reports that Boisvert was the one pushing for Joshua Roy, as you say hard to assign blame to a specific individual (excepts whoever is in charge of Swedish scouting !!!)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
You blame Audette as if he told Habs to take Jack Smith over Dufour. If anything, it's safe to say Audette was vouching for Dufour. Timmins is the one who decided that Smith is worth taking over Dufour.

You're putting the blame on the wrong guy on that one.

I always have put the blame on Timmins. Always. But clearly he didn't go to bat for Dufour. How many times do we hear that THIS scout INSISTED for that player...how many times have we heard that about Audette?

The guy is a doormat without the power of a doormat.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I’ve read reports that Boisvert was the one pushing for Joshua Roy, as you say hard to assign blame to a specific individual (excepts whoever is in charge of Swedish scouting !!!)

The Swedish scout that is there now (Tommy Lehman) has been the Swedish scout since 2018. The Habs have taken two Swedes since then (Norlinder and Engstrom).

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I always have put the blame on Timmins. Always. But clearly he didn't go to bat for Dufour. How many times do we hear that THIS scout INSISTED for that player...how many times have we heard that about Audette?

The guy is a doormat without the power of a doormat.

I'm sorry. But you don't know how much Audette went to bat for Dufour. For all you know, he was arguing his case adamantly. But if Timmins decides to go the other way, it doesn't change the fact Audette fought for Dufour.

Tyler Tullio, Antonio Stranges, and Martin Chromiak were available. But I guess the OHL scout didn't go to bat for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad