Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Did Kidney even get 2 minutes of ice time?

He was inserted into the line-up today and as a 13F. So while we're happy he did get in the line-up, we shouldn't expect him to be used much.

The best we can hope for is that he makes it count with the little ice time he gets. That way he can maybe show the coach he should be kept in the line-up and possibly be used more.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
With Roy, thats basically what was lacking with Wright, speed, motor and physical involvement. You can go by at junior level, but not at the pro level, so it will have to get increased signifiantly.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
No, but the shift he did get he looked really good, better than many so far (including Roy imo)
I agree, he can skate and is not afraid to go into the dirty areas. That's why I'm surprised that he was hardly used. Roy looks ok but his skating needs to improve quite a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
So Hfboards polls tell me that Slafkovsky is a better prospect than McTavish, I really like that 🤩

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Zellweger! Habs pro...ah forget it...

She made the team? Impressive.

Renee-Zellweger-2017.jpg

Greig with a beauty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad