Prospect Info: WJC 2022 part 2: Picking Back Up In August

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
The 2 pm games could be a problem but I should have vids up at some point. Work is really busy so not sure yet what kind of delay to posting them. I was working on a Owen Beck vid from a game I had in Feb but it's only half way done.
I watch all your vids while working out. You’ve got a fanboy here for life buddy

Not televised or streamed.
Pronman is doing his best to Twitter out the play by play details but haven’t heard yet how Roy is doing

Reactions: montreal

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I understand all the issues with goaltending, having to wait and all but....if I'm the Wings, I'd be a little concern about Cossa. Was clearly not impressive in the playoffs. Didn't like his year either. Hoping for him that he gets it going in this U20...but seeing his game yesterday, he might not even have the chance. In the meantime...Wallstedt...

Last edited:

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I understand all the issues with goaltending, having to wait and all but....if I'm the Wings, I'd be a little concern about Cossa. Was clearly not impressive in the playoffs. Didn't like his year either. Hoping for him that he gets it going in this U20...but seeing his game yesterday, he might not even have the chane. In the meantime...Wallstedt...

Cossa has been underwhelming for me too.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Maybe Dvorsky at 2pm too
Yes he will be playing along with 3 other 2023 draft players from the Slovaks. Czechs are the favourites in the matchup though.

This is the lines:
C8D49E21-65DE-481B-930C-E91576328762.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
How in the world did TSN get Bobby Margarita to leave his cottage in August?

Does anyone remember if he was on at Christmas time? I thought he just did trade deadline day, free agent frenzy and his draft shows nowadays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad