Transfer: Winter Transfer Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I wonder if Cunha will become available given the way Labbadia is butting heads with him. The kid has big-club talent, but if he's difficult to coach, that would explain why Leipzig let him go to Hertha in the first place.

If he is & the relationship with Hertha becomes unsalvageable, I hope that serves as a wake-up call for him...cause he's a fun talent and responsible for some of the most enjoyable football that Hertha have played since Marcelinho.

Last edited:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
There’s also probably some value in the market in getting him now.

We all know Liverpool like value in the market.

there’s also plenty of players who didn’t stick in the EPL the first time through.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wolves, Leipzig and Milan are trying to sign Mohamed Simaka from Strasbourg but apparently, Milan is the favourite to get him.
Milan is one of the teams that didn't meet Strasbourg's asking price of 20M last summer. They offered 17M.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Koln is reportedly looking to bring even more youth in to help them in the relegation battle; as they've been linked to Bayern II's Dajaku, Rhein & Zirkzee recently.

Kabak continues to be linked to Liverpool.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there

United reportedly in the works to sign this guy. Know nothing about him though.

It seems he won't auto pass the new work permit rules (mostly because Ecuador's FIFA ranking is 51+), maybe he passes on GBE points then. I would assume that in future transfer rumours to England, estimated GBE points will be reported from now on.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
It seems he won't auto pass the new work permit rules (mostly because Ecuador's FIFA ranking is 51+), maybe he passes on GBE points then. I would assume that in future transfer rumours to England, estimated GBE points will be reported from now on.
Like I said prior. Work permit has been a pain in the ass for many big clubs in england to get players from South America. If they changed the rules you would see a massive flood of top prospect of south americans to the UK. I know LFC just got a new top GK prospect because he had a german passport otherwise they could not have signed him.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
So in the end, BVB will probably not win a single trophy this year, but they'll also lose 25-50M on Sancho. And make very little profit on Haaland.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
So in the end, BVB will probably not win a single trophy this year, but they'll also lose 25-50M on Sancho. And make very little profit on Haaland.
Where you got that about Haaland?

Just to be sure, because everywhere I read they mentioned that Haaland release clause is kicking in as of June 2022.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
I don't see any reason why Haaland's price would fall. I would assume they could sell him this summer for 100+ easily.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
I don't see any reason why Haaland's price would fall. I would assume they could sell him this summer for 100+ easily.
That's my assumption too. They will either cash in this summer (100+++) or re-sign him and cash-in later. I don't see them selling him at his release clause.

Whatever way they would make a tons of money on Haaland and Sancho too (assuming they sell him too)

Reactions: cgf

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Worked out okay for Salah the Chelsea reject
That's also a statement on how good of a coach is Klopp.

All players signed by Klopp (bare maybe Alisson & VVD) were not world class when LFC purchased them.

The only player that might have regressed (again I would say injury is more of a factor) is Keita.

All the other signing went from good/great to amazing. Robertson/Mane/Salah/Fabinho/Ox/Gini/Matip are all significantly better than when they first joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad