Post-Game Talk: Winter Is Here - Jets Win Game 3 (7-4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
The officials were basically as good as the goalies tonight.

Some valiant efforts, but some huge whiffs at crucial times, too.

Got caught chasing one call by the end.

Vekke

Feb 28, 2018
Have been terrified over Nashville for couple of months. Woke up around 4 am to check the result and watch 2 last periods, it was 3-0 and decided to go back to sleep. Well bad decision...

What a great come back. I start to believe Jets can go all the way. Congrats Winnipeg, enjoy the ride!

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Byfuglien and Scheifele have been carrying this team up. It made me go from depressed in the first period... to a very happy man leaving the rink. Such intense hockey!

Getting out of there was brutal. Makes me hope we win game five!

I want to see how Tanev does on the first line because I find Connor is just not ready for the NHL playoffs and needs to be bumped down a few lines. Tanev has been earning his ice-time so far!

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I'm drunk and can't type, so I'm giffing it tonight.

Jets after the 1st

th

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
If...
Helly gets back on the beam
Laine, Connor and Ehlers starts finding the net

We can move on

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Was anyone there?.....did it blare the Jets goal horn too?

They might want to change the bulb for Thursday's game ;)

Wasn't there and don't think there was many shots of it on tv, can anyone confirm if it lit up or made noise?

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
So would you say Nashville missed an opportunity :p

All in all incredible comeback. This is what contending teams do, they put on their work boots and get right back at it when in a hole.

Good on Helle for making that big save in the third after a pretty terrible first.

Can't complain about too much, but Moe needs a functional 4th line. Hendricks was below 7 minutes tonight.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Doesn't it feel better that we scored on a Subban penalty?

And he actually complained about an obvious high stick. That camera on him in the penalty box was priceless

He's just shocked that a ref actually called him on shenanigans for once. His facial impressions when losing have been amusing all series lol.

Reactions: AlphaLackey

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Byfuglien and Scheifele have been carrying this team up. It made me go from depressed in the first period... to a very happy man leaving the rink. Such intense hockey!

Getting out of there was brutal. Makes me hope we win game five!

I want to see how Tanev does on the first line because I find Connor is just not ready for the NHL playoffs and needs to be bumped down a few lines. Tanev has been earning his ice-time so far!
Haha. Tanev on the first line. He's playing great as a 3/4 but I don't expect him to create the team's offence.

Reactions: Huffer

Darth Jet

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg
Sad Subban at the 1:10 mark

That is awesome!!!!

The crowd was electric tonight. My buddy and I got comments for how much shit we were giving Nashville players, they deserved it bunch of whiny bitches. The old lady beside me said she enjoyed sitting beside me even though every second word out of my mouth was f*** you "Generic Nashville Player"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad