Post-Game Talk: Winter Is Here - Jets Win Game 3 (7-4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sep 30, 2016
Just finished watching the game. And to think, I could have gotten tickets for it tonight, but had to pass because my wife works tonight and I had to babysit our kid. Being a responsible parent sucks :laugh:

I thought we were in trouble after the 1st. But man, they really picked things up after that.

After Game 4, Jets will be up 3-1 in the series. Book it.

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
I have never seen a Jet take over a game like Buff did tonight. WOW! It's like he came out of the 1st and decided that we are not losing this game. What a dominant performance by the big guy!

He can literally be the best hockey player on the planet when he’s engaged. So much talent.
I think I might actually be reversing my position on him.
I’ve been one of his harsher critics, but if he can hold his own during the season and then turn it up to THIS level in the playoffs, I can definitely live with that.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Maurice to Murat......that's a good question

(He asked if he made the Ehlers/Connor change to help get through the neutral zone)

Almost like Maurice was afraid to answer.....doesn't want another article written? ;)

Honestly--I think his answer was basically 'I respect your question too much to bullshit you'.

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Many in the media have said the Predators can't match up physically with the Jets, as the series goes on the Predators and especially that defense with whittle away.

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
We have all seen the lax and indifferent Buff.
This version of Buff is boss.

Reactions: ulf

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I've posted it a few times in the past - Buff is a unique weapon in the playoffs. He's been a monster.

Hats off to Trouba. Other than the one turnover, he was a big part of the 2nd period comeback.

Nice to win a game when Hellebuyck is off his game. If the Jets get a top performance from Hellebuyck in game 4, they could be in very good shape in the series.

Reactions: ps241 and Jets 31

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
PK bitching about all the shots he took after the whistle.....

th

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
I think little should pk if they are not worried about playing chef and wheeler on pk they can pp and pk little.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad