Post-Game Talk: Winter Is Here - Jets Win Game 3 (7-4)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
For the first 2 1/2 games it was like the refs were blind towards the Predators infractions. Glad the Jets won. I am amazed that Byfuglien is playing like the player we all dreamed he would be during this playoffs

Fixed that for you.

PK whining at all after utterly mugging Scheifele in Nashville is hilarious.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
  1. Nashville's D is getting outdone by Jets D
  2. I keep seeing predators getting sniped but then they respawn, so I guess that's good? Subban, Ellis, Josi all sold me on their violent deaths.
  3. Jets need their wingers to be far better. Connor, Laine, Ehlers.
  4. Yaaasss

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
Wheels wearing the Hendricks Heroes hat in the scrum.

I like to think it's for all the Eeyores after game 2.

Went to the Boudreau school of post game scrums i see. They let tons of would be penalties go all game both ways, you cant pick and choose the ones you want called. Shut the **** up and play better if you're mad you lost.

Not nearly that bad, and like Aavco said--he was getting baited hard.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Statsny, Buff and Wheels really got the team going. Everyone was great after that Trouba, Scheif, Laine, Connor, Myers and Little. Literally almost everyone. But the vets lead the way. And the vets have taken some critism at times this year. They got us going tonight when the young guys were struggling.

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Anyone else catch the "It's All Your Fault" chant that started up after Rinne's penalty? Not gunna lie, would have loved if they had mocked the Preds chant just once after a goal.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
That was one f*** of the game. I'm not going to pick apart anything about the game right now. I think I'm just going to revel in the victory and the fact that the Jets put 5 goals past Pekka Rinne.

one other person

Tripping thru time and space
Feb 19, 2018
Sunny St. Somewhere
The 3rd period of game 2 in Nashville is when I believed the Jets will win the Cup. The offense simply took over and Nashville couldnt do anything about it. Same thing happened tonight in the 2nd period. Jets are simply too good offensively. They will get off to a better start and dominate game 4. What is really scary is that eventually Laine will get going...and Perreault returning soon. Jets deserve to be the favourite to win the Cup right now.
This is a very objective post.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Breaking down Buff's game tonight,

th

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Maurice to Murat......that's a good question

(He asked if he made the Ehlers/Connor change to help get through the neutral zone)

Almost like Maurice was afraid to answer.....doesn't want another article written? ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad