GDT: Winnipeg @ Montreal - Feb 18th 2017 - 2:00 PM - CBC, SN, TVAS, TSN690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 6, 2016

It just proves Habs have the wrong blend of players.

Contrary to NYI, St-Louis or Boston who reacted positively right from the start to the fact they had a new head coach....

MB has his work cut out.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
It would be nice to win some faceoffs and even nicer to win a board battle. This would've been a perfect game for Pateryn.

Beaulieu having a tough game, but that shorthanded goal was as much on Markov for a messy pass.

Hmm, that was Galchenyuk who passed it back to him. Don't think it was a messy pass as much as it was totally unexpected.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval

Contrary to NYI, St-Louis or Boston who reacted right from the start to the fact they had a new head coach....

MB has his work cut out.

Calm down, we just came back of a 5 days rest against a team that didnt took a break.

lou4gehrig

Aug 2, 2005
Yes... we have fallen off a cliff. We are struggling to score even one goal a game. Where are the goals going to come from. This team has not been the same after November. Its not a slump its a reality.

Right. Maybe we should make a major change then. Like fire our coach and hire a great new coach. Oh we did that already? And it hasn't worked out. I see what you mean. Yeah, the 1 practice we've had should have been enough. This is Montreal after all where you must succeed from second 1. I bet all the haters in here are Doctors and PhD's and the most successful people themselves from second 1 as well.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Lost and bad... Not what I wanted to read, but I'm optimistic we'll score a couple in the third.

Hmmm hot-dogs...

Chfan

Apr 16, 2004
Montreal
Been a while i haven't watched TVA Sports and it's still hilariously bad. The club music for the period highlights was so fitting.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Contrary to NYI, St-Louis or Boston who reacted positively right from the start to the fact they had a new head coach....

MB has his work cut out.

Most team did not change their coach right before the 5 days break. Team coming back from it are 2-8 or something like that.

Relax, chill out, it's just one game.

Jul 6, 2016
Most team did not change their coach right before the 5 days break. Team coming back from it are 2-8 or something like that.

Relax, chill out, it's just one game.

Julien missed Playoffs in the last two seasons in Boston, and the team was already out the top-8 when he was fired.

OK. Let's relax and watch the team collapse again.

MTL-rules

Nov 17, 2006
Going back to Danault centering both wingers... and what do you know... Julien being fed BS by his assistants ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad