OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Horrendous awareness by Alford. You were staring at it that long and seemed to hesitate. Maybe just let the ball bounce at that point?

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
That throw was so blatantly fishing for a PI call. Joe Flacco shed a tear at so obvious it was.

Hopefully Collaros is alright. He's been so healthy here people forget there was a time when this guy was one bad hit away from having his career ended with the concussion history. Do not like this scene at all.

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
They look bad so far...
Turned it around though. They've used very few 6 man sets in this game and held up.

Find me someone who said Bombers would score 29pts in the first half of this and you've found a liar. Very impressive half against a REALLY tough D. One poor decision from Collaros, but otherwise this has been an impressive performance from the O so far.

D has been just so-so. We'll see.

This a long game but this is about as good a half as we could ask for.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Turned it around though. They've used very few 6 man sets in this game and held up.

Find me someone who said Bombers would score 29pts in the first half of this and you've found a liar. Very impressive half against a REALLY tough D. One poor decision from Collaros, but otherwise this has been an impressive performance from the O so far.

D has been just so-so. We'll see.

This a long game but this is about as good a half as we could ask for.
Not only 29 points, but 29 points with the Bombers turning the ball over on a pick.

Definitely beat expectations today.

Reactions: Holden Caulfield

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Of course the moment they start playing to potential they get hit by an injury.

I would say time to choke them into submission with the run game but i'm not sure the o-line is capable of sustaining long drives like that. They've admittedly done well, but it's in part because the coaching staff clearly schemed to cover weaknesses, which is what they should have been doing weeks ago.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Saskatchewan o-line decided to get in on the fun, how do you let that much heat get to Harris with a bloody 3 man rush?

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Ok that's a an establishing drive with Strevy. Riders are bringing 6+ every play. We can take advantage of that later. But for now we established we can still play even with pressure every time. I like it. We'll see, D needs to step up now. Give the O a chance to bury it.

Reactions: None

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad