OT: Winnipeg Blue Bombers 2024 Season Thread (7-6) - No notes needed. - Next at EDM Sept 21 600pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

None

Feb 22, 2012
Well it looked like Bighill was putting a little bit more weight on it the further he went.

Big return by Whitehead. Hopefully the offense can do something.

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
The worst season full of injuries to top players I can remember, in terms of sheer number of players and games missed. We've had some bad ones like Stegall getting injured in his prime just before the playoffs, and Kevin Glenn getting injured in the Western Final when we hadn't played our backup a single time during the season, but this is something else.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Let's f***ing go. Defense answers the bell when the team needs them the most as always.

Who says first in the west had to be pretty?

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Special teams won this for us... (edit: or really, kept us in the game - the O was fine in the 1st half)

Castillo's long kickoff single forced a 2 point convert attempt (and deep kickoffs all game), and his long FG's

Hallett's TD on the punt

Whitehead's good return when the O was doing nothing.

We dodged a bullet.

Still need to see #90 get suspended. I'd be saying that irrespective of the QB getting injured... We need quality passers in the CFL, and concussions can ruin a guy's entire life.

DudeWhereIsMakar

Bergevin sent me an offer sheet
Apr 25, 2014
Winnipeg
Bombers shouldn't have won that game, given the way they played at the end given they nearly choked up a big lead. Also they got very lucky with that second straight touchdown. But in the end, happy for the Bombers victory.

Reactions: Channelcat

bustamente

Fraud Supporter
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
A win is a win especially with your starting qb knocked out of the 2nd half, having said that the coaching staff makes some weird calls. Always great beating the Riders in Regina and in the end it doesn't matter how.

Reactions: Jets 31 and None

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad