Confirmed with Link: Will Smith signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RussianShark

Cheech
Mar 15, 2009
Stanley's
The famous 200 hockey men would all simultaneously have a heart attack.

I've been wearing #1 in beer league as a forward for this exact reason.

When did it get determined there's 200 famous hockey men? First time hearing that and I see it refers to the NHL bigwigs but I figured there would be more than 200

hotcabbagesoup

"I'm going to get what I deserve" -RutgerMcgroarty
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
It'd be so hard if Celebrini goes with 1 as his number. Would be an alpha move.

It's more likely that Musty would do that. He has hated Will Smith ever since Smith slashed him in the family jewels at the Prospects Game. And glared at him while walking out of this interview lol

This internal rivalry within the team will be spicy haha

#TeamMusty

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
Can’t wait to buy a Smith jersey at a second-hand store. It’s the best way to celebrating the signing of our 2nd line center, Mr. Secondary himself, Will #2 Smith.
And it might actually be free of typos and color issues since it wasn't bought from a Fanatics affiliate. Might have to hurry up and buy one while the jerseys are still Adidas rather than the abundance of garbage we're about to see Fanatics roll out as the jersey provider/sponsor next year.

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Yeah, the Celebrini questions were a little over the top. This is Smith’s day, it should be about him.
If there was ever a time for this…

Attachments

• IMG_5381.jpeg
    IMG_5381.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 4

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
Just got a chance to watch this. Kinda tough with all the questions he had to answer about Macklin. Im hoping he can use all the Macklin gushing as extra fuel to improve is own game.

It was definitely messed up to ask questions about Celebrini. I also think the whole situation may put a chip on his shoulder, and it will probably benefit him. I always felt like Couture played with a chip on his shoulder in his first few years in the league, and it seems to help him raise his game.

Last edited:

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
It was definitely messed up to ask questions about Celebrini. I also think the whole situation may put a chip on his shoulder, and it will probably benefit. I always felt like Couture played with a chip on his shoulder in his first few years in the league, and it seems to help him raise his game.
He was pretty open about thinking he was better than a few people drafted before him lol

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
"Will, what's it like knowing you get to play with a real, legit NHL hockey player next year? This must be a dream come true!"

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
It was definitely messed up to ask questions about Celebrini. I also think the whole situation may put a chip on his shoulder, and it will probably benefit him. I always felt like Couture played with a chip on his shoulder in his first few years in the league, and it seems to help him raise his game.
Hell yeah. Logan used to get extra fired up playing in Canada in those early years to seemingly shove it down the analysts throats.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
It's perfectly reasonable for reporters to ask Smith about playing with Celebrini. It would be strange if they didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: landshark

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad