Confirmed with Link: Will Smith signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Nice! So do you know how many?
Nope and i am guessing unless there is some site like nhl.com that tracks that kind of stat, someone would have to go through the entire seasons worth of box scores and count them individually. And i am way to lazy to do that lol.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Nope and i am guessing unless there is some site like nhl.com that tracks that kind of stat, someone would have to go through the entire seasons worth of box scores and count them individually. And i am way to lazy to do that lol.
Those kinda of numbers are available on Naturalstattrick. I remember looking at it during Karlsson’s 100 point season and being astounded how few secondary assists he had relative to what I expected.

Reactions: Sandisfan

mogambomoroo

Sponsor
Oct 12, 2020
WILL SMITH IS A SHARK!
This is so great, I can just see the future headlines about the two-headed monster in center. Watch out for Celebrini and Smith, possibly the next Crosby-Malkin? I'm just too excited, now Grier do your thing this summer and we will have some very entertaining hockey to watch.

TealManV

A man has said
Oct 12, 2011
California
Haha sounds good. I just assumed you knew since you said there weren’t enough to justify that monicker.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I was hard on Smith when he was drafted because I didn't think he had top line center upside (and I still don't) when that's what we needed, and when if you're picking 4th overall, that's what you should be getting.

None of that is relevant so much anymore since Celebrini is in the picture. If he ends up our RNH to the Oiler's McDavid, I'm more than fine with that.

Last edited:

dmcccdmn

Dec 10, 2005
UC Davis
AI failed.

You:
how many secondary assists did hockey player Will Smith get this season at Boston College?

ChatGPT:
I don't have access to real-time data, including statistics for specific players in recent sports seasons. You might want to check a reliable sports website or the official Boston College hockey team's page for the most up-to-date information on Will Smith's performance this season.

looking for a second-hand owner of my #171 Will Smith jersey.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Can’t wait to buy a Smith jersey at a second-hand store. It’s the best way to celebrating the signing of our 2nd line center, Mr. Secondary himself, Will #2 Smith.

Make sure you get it during a buy one, get a second at 50% off sale.
The villain origin story is writing itself

Sharks release Celebrini and Smith for the WJCs next winter. Canada wins gold, USA wins silver.

TealManV

A man has said
Oct 12, 2011
California
1716947479603.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad