Confirmed with Link: Will Smith signs ELC

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
seinfeld-dance.gif

"Kramer is out... cause the murderer struck again..." walking behind them is the family lol

More importantly, welcome Will Smith! This will be a day long remembered.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
This is going to be such a fun season AND we likely end it with another very high draft pick (and Vegas will be so bad that they’ll win the lottery…).

Celebrini and Smith signing kind of changes everything. I think it helps Grier sign some better free agents who may see this team as up and coming rather than depressingly terrible, and it’ll bring fans back to games. I can’t wait.

Grier needs to have a busy summer of reshaping our atrocious D and putting some skilled vets around Macklin and Smith.

Reactions: JotAlan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
I'd also dip the proverbial toe into the waters regarding Brady Tkachuk. I know there were rumblings they may move him even though Staois already shot it down, but still...
Packaged with Chycrun would be nice as he’s rumored to be on the block too

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
damn they are gonna sell a SHIT ton of jerseys this year

also i would not be opposed to Will Smith starting as a heel and going with the cocky "I'm here to save you all" debut promo

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad